<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Monday, August 23, 2010

Hi. Common tests are done. And EOYs are coming, in 2 months time? Okay, accompanied Radhiah bought STICKY ! Haha, aw I miss Apple flavor. Omgg, feel like buying cupcakes/muffins. Why must they be so tempting and delicious? Screw them. Bused to Bugis. I told myself not to go gaga over clothes and bought them. In the end, when I took bus home, I was carrying a plastic bag. Okay, so I went gaga over high waist jeans. Damn freaking ex, $41.90. But lucky I came across a much nicer and stylish and fitting one cost about $25. Awesomezzz ^^.Radhiah paid first, so tmr paying her back :( Im crazy over high waist. Why oh why? Well, I failed not to buy things but I still got a wanting list. Well, I need to save $$$. Hehe, bus back home w Aini :)