<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Wednesday, July 28, 2010




YESTERDAY

Hey! School was fine? Assembly was ????? Okay, so was dismissed at 2 -.- MRT-ed to Clarke Quay with Maine, Pang and Aini. AWESOME LA OK. We talked about HUMANS ^^. We had a hard time searching for Sticky but we found it anyway :) There's a variety of it and I can't make up my mind. All I want was sold out :( Haha, I wanted to buy a jar but ($$$). Haha, Pang bought one packet for me, THANK YOU, LOVE YOU. Bought a " Happy Birthday " packet for Celine :) Hehe, I bought TWITTER rock candy for myself. So cool right? I didn't expect it. There's facebook but there's dust inside so it's okay :) Hahaha oh, Deona came later too. Went to Burger King and took pictures. Wanted to go to Singapore River but we have our curfew so next time then. Took 197 home :)

TODAY

Hi! School was okay. I shared my twitter rock candies with my classmates/friends. HEHE, HOW GENEROUS. Gave Celine her present, hope she really likes it :) Haha. Went home alone straight after school as danze was cancelled. SAD :/