<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Thursday, June 03, 2010

What's up! I'm not feeling better now due to some reasons which seriously SUCKS. Well, I tried being myself. I tried being nice. But hey, does it work? Hell no. What's the point? Friendships are just a piece of shit to me. Seriously, I don't believe in true friendships. I've been hurt a lot by my friends which is currently still my friends. Some lies about the background/information of my crush. What do you gain? Some spread my secrets. Some steal my friends. Not really steal. But you made my friends into your CLOSE friends. And that isn't fair! I've been tolerating with you, my friend. But whatever. I must appreciate people for who they are. I can say, that will never happen....