
Hi. Dance was fucking awesome. Just simply awesome!! Had lunch with Aini at KFC. Hehe, I miss that place. Although " KFC " stands for ___________________________. We're short of money. Actually, I'm not. I didn't realise there's still money in my skirt. FOOL! Ok, we slacked. Hehe, I was being melodramatic. Seriously, I sing damn loud and do funny faces and stupid moves. Passers-by caught me in the act. Unglam ttm. Hehe, COIN DOZER IS ADDICTIVE okayz. I keep playing until Aini's iPod Touch died on me. I got a bad leg cramp. I walk like one retard and it's pain when I when up and down the stairs. School gonna reopen like in 2 days time? And I still have homework that is unwritten. FML. I really really need to finish it. Oh yeah, I saw this cute ZEBRA PRINTS shoe at cotton on. Fucking nice and affordable. Hehe, tomorrow might buy it :) I'll upload pictures on Tuesday outing to Orchard :) soon.