<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Thursday, June 24, 2010



Hey. Tomorrow will be 10 days, I didn't blog. But it's only 9 since I decided to blog today. Haha, weird aye. Today I went out to the library with Maine. Heh, it been ages since we last went out. And believe or not, even though we live nearby, this is the first outing we hang out during this year June holidays. Did some work. Quite productive in the first few minutes until she want to play cards. Oh great! Haha, we played secretly and it's pretty obvious though. We didn't get caught. AWESOME!! Pro. Around 4, John and Kelvin came. Did our respective works for an hour and back to play cards. Haha, very very distracting. John tricked me. Aw, why am I sucha fool? Kelvin reminded of the incident that I shouted at him. It kinda makes me smile, Idky. Cause Ms Kulyk said something which is so true. HAHA, borrowed books for book review worksheet and off to Maine's house. Omg, her hamsters so cute. Hehe, keep eating and shitting. Haha, Maine cleaned the cage and it still smells. Haha, watched Your Hand In Mine at her house. Around 7.30pm went home :)