<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Friday, May 28, 2010







Hi. It's been awhile since I've last blog. Anyway, today I really really feel guilty. I'm so stupid to think it that way. And also, I cried. Pfft, I think I really miss my grandmother a lot. I wished during this holidays, I could be with her. Today, I woke up damn late when I slept damn early. A total of 14 hours! Hah, that's cool. Went to Tampines to visit my dearest grandmother. She still look as cute as ever. Went home and saw my brother at his school :) Anyway, exams over holidays are in. But again, it's going-back-to-school-iday. Pfft, week 1 I've to go there back almost everyday. But on the bright side, there's dance. Suddenly, I'm not all into dance. Idky. I've plans for the remaining 3 weeks. Woots, watching Shrek 3D with my dad. I don't know if we're really gonna watch. If yes, it would be pretty weird. Wow, suddenly today's post is so long. Awesome! Karate Kid is a must to watch! I've lots of events coming up. Mostly, I would be practicing for the tapestry. Why oh why?