<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hi. Talking to him ........ :):D Wl, tv now showing Alice in Wonderland. It reminds me what exactly happened on March 4. The worst day for that week. Haiz .... I think Fb is starting to get boring unless there's spams. But now, there isn't. Boring, not much stuff .... After school, had art punishment :) I like it. Idk why, like fun painting. But hope, this is the first and last time. For the first time, when painting involved, newspapers is not needed. Nice (Y), usually need newspapers right !? Haha, today I become colourful again. Why oh why? Issit good to be colourful???