<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hi. Yesterday was AWESOME!!!! Went out @ 3pm went meet Yani. While waiting, my brother called me to rush home to send his hwk thru email. I was like wtf. Then met Yani rushed back to my house. Done sending, bus-ed to Marine Terrace bus stop and walked to CHIJ bus stop opposite St Pats. Then, met Zabir. We three, walked to Naps. Waited for Wanwen. Then bus-ed 13 to her house. Woots, second time. Lol, lame! I was afraid to go inside the room as her brother was there. Hah, but in the end went inside. I hate ghost stories! Very scary! We talked about friendship problems, bitching about some bitches and we take pics. Hah, pictures of unglam moment of piggyback-ing each other. Yay, im the strongest lol. Then, we had this talk about CONFESSIONS! We shared secrets k. See, I trust them. Then had dinner @ her house. It was nice. And her dog is cute and scary. Anyhow pop up of nowhere. Zabir said he/she is a stalker. Lol, around 8.15pm went home! What a nice day! Hang out soon! LUVS!