<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Thursday, January 07, 2010

Hi. Surprised that I blog? I was lazy and there's not time. Even if I blog, there's nothing to blog about. First three days of school sucks. That's the reason for not blogging. There's studying and homework on first day of school. Not Cool! Usually, first lesson there's intro, briefing and all. Home Econs sucks! Yes, the teachers too. Teacher wrote my name for not bringing book. I find it lame. Wl, new year new start. Teachers expect us to change, but you they never. Fair not? Of course no! Want us change then you yourself don't. Too fed up with Home Econs! If I cook a meal, and teachers open their mouth and comment negatively, I'll complain. Don't want appreciate people's hard work. I don't have special abilities, i'm just a beginner. So far, all subject is fun and okay, except bloody Home Econs. Isn't there dozens of teachers? Why must 2C1 stuck with these teachers? I wonder, my Malay teacher last year, retired. But bloody Home Econs teacher never. So old already, can be my grandma, you know! I don't want talk about Home Econs already, ruin my mood. Yay, I'm going school with Yani! Haha, we always meet in bus. Awesome or what? Ooh today, Jennifer board the bus too! Oh yeah, I bring books and files, but at last no need use. Waste energy you know! Idk why I want 2.4km haha. Oh and I like Miss Kulyk. She's nice and her accent was funny. Geog is fun with her! Ok, I want end here. But remember, I hate Home Econs teacher. She's a miss btw, the old lady. God, unbelievable. Aites, who cares? Byez.