Edited :)
Hi. Currently watching Idols. I'm rooting for Sezairi! Good luck! Hahah! Today went out at 2pm with Brother. Bus-ed to Tampines Mall. The queue to the ticket counter is freaking long, so just queue up. A few minutes later, cousins came. Planned where to watch movie, GV or Cineplex? In the end, choose GV, cause I lined up until the ticket counter there already. Altogether 10 tickets = $100. Expensive. And we got one hour more to go. Went to MacDonalds and eat. Around 3.45pm, went to toilet. DUH! Check my hair, totally screwed especially my fringe. So comb here and there. Then went up cause show starting in 10 minutes time. Cousins and I went inside first, while the rest (Mami Khairiah, Brother, Saiful, Aishah & Mamat) went buy food/drinks for us. Went we're inside, we find out seats and advertisement started. We're so in front. First row (!), cause people all don't want seat in front. And even the board shows the show times of Alvin & the Chipmunks 2 is fully booked. After awhile, the rest came in. The show started. Nice! Funny scenes make my day :). I realized there's few celebrities acted in the movie do acted in previous movies I watched. Wait, it happens all the time. Stupid. Hahah, the guy who acted in Princess Protection Program as Bull or something? Then, this girl who acted in Wizards of Waverly Place as Juliet Van Helson and JONAS as Penny.
And Zeke in HSM. Hahah! The chipettes are awesome! Jeanette which resembles Simon, her hair is totally screwed. Last part, I find Alvin handsome even though he's a chipmunk. Hot can! That was weird. Movie ended, went straight home. The night is still early :(. Around 6pm left Tampines. Reached home around 7pm. Byez, thanks for reading.
SEZAIRI WON!
IN YOUR FACE SYLVIA!
TOO CONFIDENT AND PAISEH MUCH!
SHE'S SO CLOSE TO WINNING, BUT SEZAIRI BEATS HER ALL!
I REALISED, FAIZAL NEVER ONCE IN BOTTOM 3 BUT ELIMINATED, SAD!
SEZAIRI ROCKS MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN SYLVIA.
EVEN THOUGH I HEARD RUMOURS ABOUT THEM DATING.
WHICH IS AWKWARD!
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!