<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hi. I'm smiling. Haha, people ask me smile bright. And I did :) Went out at 12. Rushed :x Met Afiqa and headed of to Parkway. Look around. Waited for Khairiah & Yani. Then they buy cake. After that, bus-ed 31 & 10 to Vivo. Went to SkyPark like always. Find a good spot and celebrated. Hehe, I like the cake, Chocolate Mousse. Reminds me of the same type in Pastamania. Then we're can't really finish, so we saved some of it. Haha, we smashed it until it looks good. Then, we smashed at each other faces. Hah, I put alot! Awesome hah! We played with water. Hahah, spam pictures. Pictures on facebook. I look damn shitty on my birthday can! Hahah, then went to eat at Banquet. Around 5pm, went out. I was carrying a full cup of coke. Guess what? Whenever I laughed or walked, it spilled. Duh!? Haha, bus-ed 30 & 31 to Parkway. Walked to Popular and buy stuffs for school use. Haha! Around 6.30pm went home. Hah, bathed and all. Then presents time. Aw nice presents! Thanks!

I would like to thank

Afiqa, Khairiah, Yani, Aini, Chermaine, Chloe Pang, Yadiy, Cindy, Tia, Yuling, Noraisha, Noraisha's friend (Idk), Shaherah, Atiqah, Atikah, Nia, Sheryl, MinYee, Jennifer, Syahirah, Gaya, Saiful, Aleena, Sarah Yeo, Pearlyn, Siti, Musliha, Soleha, Syafiq, Xiaoshi, Brenda Hew, Seok Hua, Sarah Ling, Danielle, Zenn, Ernest, Amirul, Faiza, Nadia, John Lee, Celine, Kylie, Clara, Mamu Sham, Mami Sidah, Mom, Bibik Ina, Aliyah, Afiqah, Mami Ajin, Nani Eton, Izzad, Qistina, Michelle, Fateen, Alefiyah, Aunt, Richelle, Xinyao.

Bold - Presents
Green - Midnight/Phone ( darker green )
Purple - Msn
Red - Facebook
Blue - Tag

Tell me if I left out anyone :D

I would like to thank these people for posting my birthday on their blog,

Aini, Nia, Zenn, Kylie, Jennifer, Chermaine, Chloe Pang, Pearlyn.
I really love you guys for wishing me! TYVM :)


Sorry if it's too COLOURFUL!

&,

I LOVE ALL THE PRESENTS! THANKS YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH! :)