Hi all. Rot at home today. No plans :x. I watched Jennifer's Body. I want my brother download Avatar when in came out. Ok, so Jennifer's Body was indeed NC16. First NC16 movie ever :) It was scary and disgusting ...... and scary. Got a lot "eeeeeeee " scenes. I shouted. I hate scary sound. It's like so nice watching, suddenly BOOOOOOM! While watching, I was alone at home :x. Then, was busy updating blogshop. Once again, support please. TYVM :D. Right, I forgot to mention an emo/gothic band which starred in Jennifer's Body was * thumbs down*. The lead vocal can't even sing! He was babbling. What kind of song? Band's name, Low Shoulder (?) They so gothic and can't sing. Worst much. I know right, I like to insult. Don't know why. Too much negative in the brain. My phone keep jamming on me. Suddenly, the battery turn purple, green, red. And whatever colour it can turn to. What a luck?
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!