<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hi all. Didn't go for class outing. As you know, I'm not really supportive of it. Yes, I dislike my class. A LOT, w a capital A. Instead Aini and I spammed, awesome right? Yes, there's a lot of objections but they follow majority. So yeah, I'm out. It's better than facing fckface. Sorry, I meant the people I dislike. They have the most fckface you can ever seen. I've been randoming this few days. Don't know what's up w me lately :D Can't wait for 16 Dec, hope gonna be a blast w LUV! And 13 more days, to ahemahem,you know what I meant? Lols. Left w Geography. Kinda need the book. Let me see, a friend of mine finished it w/o the book? WOW, impressive, so not. No matter what you need textbook for reference. Then for what the inventors invent textbook? Since not using, then there's only practical/workbook. Anyway, today was disastrous. Had fights in the morning. It's irritating k. You want it so much, private it w/o inviting me! And after that, I visited blogs. I was frustrated. They really getting on my nerve. Well, they might not notice. And, they say about other people, yet they does the same. I'm not putting words in anyone mouth k. These few days, my temper has really gone bad. K, none of you notices, as you realized I stayed at home. Yes, I can be temperamental. I get easily annoyed. Fyi, I hate my friends. Some of them, around 5 to 6. Once again, fckfaces. Urgh, feel we're not related somehow. Anyway, I'm not your best friend, cause I have one & only best friend k. Just because I'm close to you in any way, doesn't mean we're besties. I can say, we're CLOSE friends. I'm gonna end my rants here, cause I know my blog is wordy. Thanks for reading.