Heylo. Chermaine and Chloe.P came to my house to do homework, and it wasn't productive.. They keep going out and in. They went to meet Sin Ning, and Sin Ning came my house. There's a lot of distraction going on. Science, finished. Left, Home Econs & Geog. Geog halfway only. We were mostly playing the computer. Once you're on computer, there's a lot of thing to check. Blog, e-portal, facebook and more. Too much distraction, like I said. They had dinner at my house, and it's pretty weird. I've never had friends that stayed for dinner. I LOVE THEM, for staying late at night. Then they wanted to go home, but it was raining. So I met them and planned to go Nadia's house. Played Taiti and watched PCK Sdn Bhd. Around 9pm, I went home to watch Together, while Maine and Pang go home.
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!