Hey. Went out at 3.30pm. Sorry Afiqa. I keep sleeping while watching tv. Heh^^. So went down to Parkway :) Walked around. I wanted to buy that Wasabi/Glue pencil case. But I think it's childish. So now I need a NEW pencil case! I bought everything, shoes, bag, wallet, books except pencil case. Nah, I don't buy uniform. Will use what I used. Nice, will use what I used. K, sorry, got distracted. Hhhms, I really want to buy. But no money, not enough! Right, I'm craving for Marshmallows after browsing a book about chocolates. CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOWS ftw. So precisely, nothing to do. Went to Popular next. Bought my zig markers. Only 3. I need 2 more colors! Oh yeah, the queue on both counters was long. So decided to play with soft toys. Before that, went to books section. Yes, that's where I found the book about chocolates. Cookery section. Then found this awesome cake book for children. Bake cake that looks like animals. Afiqa likes the cat while I like the giraffe. Then soft toys! Omg, my new best friend is Daydream Bear! I saw bunch of Care Bears. But this one caught my eye. I like the color! Oh, sweet! Took a pic with it, with Afiqa's phone. My phone gone haywire. Fck shit. Then I felt like we're wasting time, so I just queue up. Lots of parents take leave/half day. Buy their children school stuff. Was chatting about wallets. Random much :). I use the Popular card and they discounts a few cents not even close to a dollar. Lols(?). Then went Macs to eat! Only buy McChicken. Not enough money :x. Afiqa bought the same with a cup of coke additional. She gave me the coke in the end as she wanted to buy frappe. So I owe her $1.50. I will pay her back when we meet. She ordered double chocolate frappe with whip cream. Oh, I never tried whip cream before. She let me have a taste. And it was darn delicious! I still prefer Mocha <3. Omg, nice. 2nd best! And I taste the whip cream! Nice, they put so much chocolate and I'm in love with chocolate. Wow, thanks to Afiqa 30 Dec is the day I first taste whip cream < SO RANDOM!! Then headed to Library. On the way, saw Carolyn and her sister(?) Went to level M and slacked. Two small girls came and sat infront of us. Yes, they keep staring and talking about us. Afiqa and I was like joking with each other, the girls turned behind and stare. Like what? Can't we even joke? Then they keep walking around and looking at the same time. Oh, and talking too. Like it's obvious they talking about us. Big Deal! And another girl too, keep looking. Ok, I know I look hideous, there's nothing to stare. Really. Around 6.45pm went home. Right, I forgot to mention. While at Macs eating, Afiqa told me what happened before she met me. Ok, it was funny. I laughed like nobody's business. Laugh continuously. Laugh stops 10 minutes after. I swear it was darn FUNNY! It tickles my stomach so much. Hah! Alright, I'm done. Long post right? I know, thanks for reading, tag too.
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!