Hey. Christmas Eve everyone. Today went shopping with Mom. Good discounts, so I wouldn't want to miss it. Haha bought cosmetics. Idk, future use k. Hah, went Isetan. Mom looking for bag again. She always buy branded one. Not fair, BONIA! She wanted buy this small bag for going to weddings which cost $176 (?). She told me, she got one for work, one for going people's house for occasions and she need this one for weddings. I told her, since she need bags for everything, why don't have a bag which you go toilet. Haha! Saw Erna. And I saw some fkin black shit. He's fat, omg. Haha. Then went to eat at Banquet. Eat and blah, told Mom I want a camera. She said when she got bonus or whatever, then buy (Y). But confirm for the family use. I want my own, so I'm going to save money throughout next year. And mom helping me look for a job when holiday. I really hope the pay is good like my cousins, $326 a month. Pro right? Haha, and I got to study hard too. Streaming year :x If I pass with flying colours I'm so going to ask my mom for a laptop. My laptop spoiled! Fck! I want with webcam easier, my old one, don't have. Hah! I really need jeans and shirts. I keep wearing the same thing, somehow. But I don't want spend my money. For emergency! Like that going to happen. Now, I got around $60++. Haha. I want a new phone. Also save money. Mom won't buy me one until contract finish. So must wait. Oh, I'm watching Jennifer's body on Monday. Cool hah? Hahs, there's still one movie I haven't watch. Alvin & the Chipmunks 2. Will see on Saturday, how. Hahas! Anyway, watching Together, don't want get distracted any longer. Bye!
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!