<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hello. Met Afiqa and we headed to buy bubble tea, MILK TEA ^^. Heh, then when to meet Khairiah & Yani. They came my house to watch Upin & Ipin the GENG. Hah, while I was busy finding blogshops. Today SOME people are racist! Wahlao! After they watched, they went inside my room while I cleaned my house. My room so neat. Last time neat, then i buy lots of things, plastics everywhere. Now neater (Y). I taught them play cards! Taiti & Red Point (?). Hah, they don't get it, after a few game they do! Lols! They went home at 6pm. Hah, today's fun!