<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Monday, November 23, 2009

Heylo. I didn't went out today. I was too tired :( I slept from 1 to 5, a total of 4 hours. I don't know what's up lately. Now I want to sleep. Usually when I slept in the noon, I would sleep late at night. But for today, no. Weird much. I don't know why I'm so tired. Dance practices? Hanging out? Being hyper & crazy? Watch too much television? Play too much computer? Laugh a lot? I seriously don't understand. I feel like sleeping all the way, SLEEPING BEAUTY ^^. Wait, if I sleep forever, I might as well be dead. Oh no! Why am I talking shit? Too tired I guess. Something I gained is, NO EYEBAGS! Wohoo! I'm panda-eyes free! I forced myself not to sleep yet, so I can blog. I don't want my blog to be dead for a few minutes. It matters.

Blog? Checked!

BYEBYE.