<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Heylo. Today went Vivo w Maine. Went to buy my GUMMIES ♥. Had lunch at Long John's. Walked around Vivo. 1.30pm, went to Bugis by MRT. Was lost halfway there. So confusing. Went to Bugis Street. Walked around. Everything change alot. Maine bought a dress. She insisted I buy the same, but different design. I wasn't sure of buying yet. So she bought it. We went to the second floor and look around. I saw this awesome top that I love it very much. I wanted to buy, but scared too revealing and stuff. I had so much doubts. Went to Iluma, texted Mom and she allowed me buy. So I went back to the shop and only to found out, the colour wasn't there. And old lady took it. Damn! So I was like, " Forget it ". Walked other areas, and found the same top, same price. Have the colour, so I bought it. Went to toilet, to try out. It fit us perfectly. Went back to the shop Maine bought her dress, and she bought another one. So we were lost in Bugis Street. Finding the bus stop, and failed to do so. So we just walked out, and walked one quarter to the bus stop. Perfect timing, bus arrived. Bus-ed home, and here I am.