Heylo. Today reminds me lots of things. 2012 debut. Oh right, I got to follow mom go to Mosque. And I met this hot guy. I realized, I met him 3 years ago and I've forgotten. SHORT TERM MEMORY. Anyway I missed all the fun me and his siblings had last 3 years. Went to eat for breakfast. Then, went home. Was tired. The computer was on, so I used it. And about 3pm, went out to cousin's house. Kinda miss her :D Bitched, crapped and played. I learn to play this new game, I forgotten what it's called. Was bored, so I grabbed anything that's near. Used laptop, but lack of internet. So played lame games. LAME GAME = FUN! 8pm, went home. Missed half of the Chinese show. Aw! Right, I miss Polo Boys. Damn! It's ok. I'm using this moment to blog as I won't be using since my arrogant brother wants to use it. I give in, k. Hahaha. My blog is so wordy. No more cool pictures. Tired to upload it. Haha, I'm lazy :D Who isn't?
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!