<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hi. Today was another boring day. I feel like I shouldn't come school, but after awhile, I don't really regret! I've been like a stalker for sometime. But not all the time, unlike some PEOPLE. I didn't mention anyone, so don't think I said it's you, you or you. Had lunch at Kopitiam. No offence, I don't like that eating place. It's so like, not much food for Malays like me. Bought MILK TEA for drink. I've always been loving MILK TEA, cause it's healthy. I'm talking rot. Bused 12 home with Maine and Aini. I slept peacefully. Haha, was feeling tired. Changed bus as Casafina and bused 196 home. Saw Nadia and .......... * raised eyebrows * Today was pretty tiring even though I did nothing. Weird much.