Hey. Something made me smile all awhile. I think Farah knows why. I thought today need to accompany Mom, but in the end, cancelled. Yay! Ok, let's talk about yesterday. Went to Escape with friends. It was last minute decision. Ate at Pastamania first, then browse through E!hub. Then went to Escape. Flipper and Rainbow isn't working! We went to haunted house. It was damn scary. I was closing my eyes all the time until I peeked a bit, and saw a ghost lying on the floor. Imaginations ran through my mind at that moment. I was afraid the ghost might captured my leg and won't let go of it. Damn, they extended the trail. Damn long and it's spooky! Maine and Chloe.C made a good thing. They changed my life. I was so bloody scared of Go Kart. But at last, I tried and it was fun. Extreme fun! Then went on Viking. As usual, afraid of heights. Gosh, I'm so scaredy-cat. Then, Wet&Wild next. I love it! Roller Coaster was on. Rode it 3 times. Then went to BK for drinks. And last ride before I went home with Chloe.C, GO KART TIME! Hahaha, as usual, LAST. Beginner only, no big deal.Left around 6.30pm.
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!