<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hey. Post exam activities wasn't fun except for the guitar performance. It was awesome! *claps hand* Hahaha, today was great after all. Esther came with me to meet Afiqa. We went Parkway. Soon, Sheryl came. And we're like bitching. Best part is at BORDERS. It was awesome. Bling purse and cards with old couple. Hahaha, the old lady, sorry, I meant OLD WOMAN was like damn funny can. Haha, we laugh like nobody business. Soon, Sheryl left, followed by Esther. Left two of us. We went Popular and stayed there for an hour or so. Haha, basically we were finding a perfect gift. And, since I got nothing better to do, I arrange the fragile things accordingly. They should thank me, since I make it look more neatly. Soon, met Aisha and Faiza, played like in childhood days. I do miss them! Around 6.45pm, went home. Today was a day that didn't ruin my mood. Hehehe. Right, while chatting with Min Yee, I told her this phrase, and I find it "cool".


" Negative comments will disrupt your thoughts for something you want for "



Doesn't make sense, right? Who cares? I don't.