
Hey. MT paper was average too. After school had lunch with SUSHI. I've been craving for it for months. Hahah, as usual four of us! With Deona and Chloe.P. Hehe, we stayed there for a long time. And I eat the cleanest, k? Hahaha, applause. Next, went straight back home. Good girl right. Anyway, I was damn tired to go out anyway. So yeahs, and recently I watched a show called Glee. It's like those types uhm, Ugly Betty, 90210, Flash Forward, all those. Ep 5 or 6, when this group og guys are ready to play for rugby. Suddenly, they were dancing to the song, Single Ladies - Beyonce. Haha, it was funny. Imagine guys were ready for rugby and one of them shouted, " LET'S DO THIS", and people were reading to play and he and his teammates were dancing. Haha, weird right? Glee is full of musical performance. Hahaha. Ain't gonna study for Math/Geog. Take a break once in a while is helpful.