
Hey. It's been a while since I last blogged. K, that's was like yesterday or something. K, school lessons were terrible. O - U - T - R - A - G - E - O - U - S - !
After school had lunch, with usual people. Chloe.C, Chermaine and Aini. Haha, boys were so nosey. Went back to school for Science consultation. We, a group, were asking ridiculous questions? Somehow, mine doesn't make sense. LOL. Today, got a Tsunami. Hahaha, k, wasn't funny. I can say today is moody day or whatsoever. I don't know the word(s)/phrases to describe that " mood changes all the time". Should been looking up in the DICtionary, but no thanks. Yeah, today I've got lots of different moods : tired, sleepy, frustrated, angry, sad, heartbroken, hatred, love. OH-EMM-GEE! EOY is just tomorrow, and yeah, English always the first. What's up with that? My tenses are "tunggang-langgang". Want translation? Translate it yourself. Hahah, ask your Malay friends. K, I crap too much. Should be reading my book now. Speaking of reading, when did I continue reading? I last read was, NAPS library had to closed down for health check-up and all. So I don't bother reading, until my good friend Chloe.C read a book that was so interesting that I wanna read it too. So ....... I hate reading! It makes me sleepy and have a headache. I should sleep now, get enough rest for tomorrow's paper.
Well,
GOOD LUCK Y'ALL!