<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Your envy creates my energy, ever wonder why im so hyper?
Thursday, September 10, 2009

Heylo. I'm sorry for the boring posts a few days back. I think I vent my anger on blogging. Ain't a good thing! Today was fun. Went to Esther's house with Khairiah. Haha, it was way fun. Fun-er than fun. We bitched about SOME people that is totally ruthless. Then we did homework. That was my intention of coming her house. We ended off by playing taiti. I'm such a lousy player. English is all I left. I hate doing English! I ain't want to read aloud to the whole class. Haha. Ending here. Bye.