<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


What's The Point Of Living?
Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hi. I'm like so darn pissed and sad. Forever. Days have been so miserable. Anyway, today haven't been so lovely. I just watched Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie. It was nice, and enthusiastic. Followed by Suite Life On Deck. OMG! Cole Sprouse is damn H-O-T! I'm serious. Haha, random. I've not been doing my homework. Only left Science and English. Tomorrow I doing it. Yeah, great. NOT.
Btw,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZABIR!


Thanks for being my friend.
Thanks for tolerating me.
Thanks for the advice.
Thanks for everything.
You're a GREAT friend.