Heylo. Went to Sin Ning's house with Chermaine and Chloe.P. But first, we meet up and went to ice cream chefs. Haha, can't eat ice cream always, or else get sick. But I don't know what's the disease, cause I don't really understand about home econs and stuff. We boarded the bus and headed straight to her house. We went to this sheltered place and slacked. Wanting to do homework, but computer wasn't available for us to do so. We called people and confirming about some stuff and blah. Around 5.45pm, went Parkway. Went borders and look for new stuff. Omg, I'm so going to buy that purple/red book, k. It's damn nice la. But no $$$. Haiz. I want to save for this awesome bag sells at Tampines Interchange there. Damn, nice. And wanting to buy this book, for? Memories of the past. "FILZAS' HISTORIES" So lame la. I can only think of lame things. Haha.
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!