<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


I'm The New School Nerd!?
Monday, August 17, 2009

Hey.
Calling myself a nerd?
Haha, I look nerdy in bangs la k.
Anyway, today at the end of school.
V.sway la. Shouldn't elaborate more.
Anyway, went to meet Khairiah after school.
I like her bangs better.
Hahah, see, I PRAISED you.
Went to Banquet for my lunch.
Then Popular followed by playground.
Lastly, library.
Hahahaha, I look weird and ugly in bangs la.
At library, me and Khairiah keep whispering using the machine there.
We keep laughing like no one business like that.
Hahah, my english sucks. WTV.