<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Cari Pacar Lagi
Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hello.
Common test was on.
K, I screwed up home econs.
C'mon, I don't freaking understand.
I was freaking cold, that I was shivering and doing my work quickly.
So, that I can sleep.
Lols, lame la.
After school, took bus with Esther, Pearlyn, Zabir and JiaJun.
Last minute decision, went to Esther's house.
Boarded 32 and saw Khairiah at the bus stop.
Soon, walked, then we play.
Wanted to study, but you know us?
Yeah, so I was like into sudoku all these.
And we starting fooling around.
Hahah, v.fun.
I love today.