<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Treated Like An Ass, It Ain't Funny
Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hey.
Today was fine, blahblahblah.


There's one thing, I've been wanting to say this out;

I trust you, you betray me.
I friend you, you backstab me.
I hate you, you beg me.
I treat you like a friend, you treat me like an ass.
I love you, you make me hearbroken.
I like you, you don't care.
I sympathises you, you don't need my concern.

So, what does this explains?
I trust, cannot.
I like, cannot.
I love, cannot.
Everything I do is not possible.

Is this how true friend treats you?
Is this how they really want be your friend?
Or are they just using you?

I'm sick and tired of all this shit coming into my way.
Cause my so called 'true friends' aren't that true, alright!
And I hope we all could change for the better.