<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Gelato For The Day
Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hello.
Sorry I've not been updating cause I'm not into blogger this few days.
Friday, went to E!hub with Aini to try Gelato.
Nice :D
Then bus-ed 12 home with Aini.
Met Khairiah on the way.
And we planned to go to my house.
Played and stuff.
And I accidentally cut myself.
K, I'm clumsy and foolish.
Well, mistake do happens as no one is perfect expect for God.
Now my finger and thumb is disfigured.
So does my arm due to KFC on Thursday.
If I keep accidentally cut myself, sooner or later, I'm a retard, hahs.
So I end here alright?
Today post, will be later :D
But I'm not 100% will post, cause my laptop spoilt.