<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Monday, June 15, 2009


Saturday/6 June
Hey.
Last exams.
K, I screwed up, cause I didn't study.
Even if I did, I wouldn't understand what am I studying about.
Omg, saw ******. Was hyper.
Went home, slacked.
Around 4pm+, went to cousin's house.
Got gathering every month, so yeah.
We're ain't the last one :D
Saw my best cousins! Was happy like long time didn't see them.
Then read some prayers.
Slept over at their house.
Soon, as my parents left.
Went into the room and change.
Thanks Shaherah, for lending my clothes. Love you :D
Crapped and off to bed.