Li'l Ken: Hey!
Reply: Heylo.
SHASHA: relink//http//;super-shasha.blogspot.com//
Reply: Relinked :D
CHERMAINE.: YO! Tagged. tagged me,k. much loves.
Reply: Hey, I forgot to help you put cbox. But yeah, sure. Thanks.
clara: taggggg.
Reply: Heylo, thanks.
Zenn: hello:)
Reply: Heylo.
YULING,: Haha. Okay........ Luv you again (:
YULING,: Haha. Now my toenails are orange. But my fingernails are just normal colour (: LUV YOU TOO.
Reply: Ahaha, I see. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!
Sera,: Hello
Reply: Heylo.
Rafiddahhh: hey , link me arite ? (:
Reply: Linked.
Jennifer !: lol, i still can't do that thing
Jennifer !: Lol, you was [u]always[/u] loved by me babe ! (:
Reply: Wooh, love you too. What thing you can't do?
P A U L: Hey , TAGGED
Reply: Thanks.
Aini: HAHAHAHAH LOL.
Reply: Yeah.
Pearlyn: Hey ! Haha, teh shoulder freeze picture girl! (: Gratz on doing it, (L) .
Reply: Thanks. But I did it suckishly. Wonder this word ever exist?
YULING,: Haha. Yups. Kay I tagged too (: Miss you loads.
Reply: Miss you like crap.
Li'l Ken: xD
Reply: :D
sheryl en: hey, sup filza. i good right, i got tag you. :[]
Reply: Replied at blog.
Jennifer !: LOLLOLLOL, i not sure leh. Confirm next time yeh !
Reply: Sure.
E for Erna !: EEEEEE ! DONT SLIT, so dangerous.
E for Erna !: Hello.
Reply: Replied at blog.
chloe: hihi(:
Reply: Hey.
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!