Hi.
Sorry for not posting yesterday.
YESTERDAY
Went to meet Chermaine at 8.40am.
She fetched me to Chloe.C's chalet. Thanks.
K, like we come early. Ahaha.
Then played cards with Joseph, Javin, Erika, Chloe and Chermaine.
Learnt new game, k.
Then we had cake for breakfast. Nice!
Continue-ed playing cards cause got nothing else.
Soon, Mandy came.
Then had lunched at {I forgotten the name}.
Then Mandy, Chermaine, Chloe and I wanted to bowl.
But while waiting for the adults, we went to playground for like toddlers.
We're still immature. Ahaha, joking.
Then we went to bowling area.
Chloe teamed up with Chermaine and Mandy.
While I teamed up with Auntie Michelle and Chloe's mother.
My first time play, so beginners.
Ahaha, everytime go inside the 'longkang', irritating.
But I got strike once, k.
I'm freaking happy that I strike-ed. Haha.
Then went arcade. Played the hockey game thing.
I injured my middle finger. Ouch, but it's fine.
Then went back to the chalet.
BBQ-ed, the food was awesome.
Went upstairs and continued playing cards.
Around 8pm+, went to playground.
And again, I injured my head. Got red colour thingy.
Still hurts like crap, k.
Then went to arcade again.
Played the hockey game thing again.
Then played bowling again.
This, boys vs girls.{like different lane}
Mandy, Chermaine, Chloe, Erika and I, one team.
Cavin, Jovin, --------, one team.
Somehow, Joseph and others played for us too.
Then around 11pm, waited for Chermaine's brother to fetch us home.
Soon, came and went home. Thanks, once again.
Reached home at 11.40pm.
My father waited for me :D
Bathed, and went to bed.
Wanted to play computer, but my father asked me to sleep.
TODAY
I was rushing.
Cabbed down to school with Aini.
Had dance, overall, was okay.
After dance, accompany Kenneth to shop and save, then cabbed down to Lagoon View.
Then to Naps.
Bought bubble tea and cheese fries. Bus-ed back home.
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!