<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Monday, June 15, 2009

Hey.
Today I ain't writing the date.
Cause at the top, the date is written in a big size.
Woke up at 9am. So early, slept until 9.15am.
Sms-ed friends. But nothing.
Bathed and got ready.
10.30am, left the house.
Waited and met Khairiah and Khairyani at their bus stop.
K, bus-ed 197 to Bedok Interchange and MRT-ed to Tampines.
Went to Century Square to check timing.
And the movie started.
So went back to Tampines Mall, and checked the following time.
So like got 1hr+.
Went to Pastamania, to eat.
We shared food, cause we not that hungry.
We shared drink too.
I love creamy chicken! The milo, quite expensive but nice.
Then went to Open Plaza and slacked there.
Then went Mini Toons.
Bought my shoelaces, " I LOVE ROCK".
Others are nice, but mine nicer to me, k.
Then, went Courts and this random bookshop.
Soon, it's 1.30pm.
Rushed back to Golden Village.
Wow, it was packed/crowded.
The queue for tickets is long until outside Timezone.
Luckily, we bought/booked the tickets early.
Wanted to buy drinks, but queue freaking long.
And time is running.
So we just went to the theater.
Catched Hannah Montana The Movie.
Haha, waited long cause of advertisements.
Up and Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince, seems interesting.
Soon, movie started.
Overall was interesting/nice and sad, and I cried. How emotional can I get?
When ..............
I shan't tell, want to know? Watch it! Yeah, some don't bother.
After movie, went to Tampines 1.
Went Diva, and I bought jelly bangles.
Then went to Chamelon, wanted to buy headband.
But I changed my mind.
Went to Aries at Century Square, and bought clip.
Then bus-ed 31 to Parkway.
All three of us, slept during the bus ride.
Like we're sleepy.
Went to Ichiban Sushi, and bought sushi.
Then went to library.
Slacked there.
Wanted to camwhore, but I need t go home.
So we all went off.
Khairiah!Yani! Next time, go out together again, yeah? Today was fun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
By the way, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SEIKA!