Hey.
Thursday/25June
Went to help for SuperstarZ practice.
Then went to Parkway after that with Aisha, Afiqa and Aini.
Bought staff and blah blah blah.
Then went to playground and played.
It keep us fit :D
Today
Met Chermaine then met Kenneth.
Went to Jennifer's house.
Alefiyah was there too.
Soon, Kenneth left.
Went upstairs see her room.
Gosh la, I like it can.
And her brother's computer like so big. Haha :D
Then Jennifer, Chermaine and I went for swimming.
Haha, fun eh.
Soon, Seika came.
All of us went swimming.
And we took pictures :D
I love it.
Then went to steam room. I wish I had, it's like so warm, nice.
Then went up and bathe and blah.
Then went home with Chermaine.
But then, she accompany me to buy my food. Thanks.
Hahaha, I LOVE TODAY LIKE CRAP LA!
V.fun can.
Will post pictures next time :D
Btw, I'm watching transformers this coming Tuesday/30 June.
Anyone wanna watch with me?
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!