<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Paiseh And Backstabbing Is Awesome
Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hey.
Yes, I've changed my skin.
Totally plainess.
Today went out with Aini.
Collect my card.
What the hell? The queue very long.
Haha, then stroll and blah blah.
Then bus-ed to Parkway.
I slept in the bus, and I dropped my handphone while dreaming.
Went Macs and bought drink as I'm only thirsty.
Hehe, then went my house.
Played laptop and blah blah.
Btw, today is a Paiseh Day for Aini, and a Backstabbing Day for __________ .
Hahah, I want meet ________ !
K, that's all.