<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Toturing Us For Nothing?
Monday, June 22, 2009

Hey.
Today met Aisha at 8.15am.
Then met Khairiah at 8.30am.
K, basically we were early.
But in the end, we were supposed to wait at the gate there.
Helped out the SuperstarZ.
Sooner, Aini came down.
Gosh, I thought it end like 12/1pm.
But instead, end at 3pm.
And for 7 hours, all we did is helping out for the public perfomance.
Making us the logistics, gosh. Ahaha.
Four of us didn't ate breakfast.
And I was like, " When will this end? I want to eat! Give us break."
Ahaha, lol.
I forgotten, we skipped lunch as well.
But after the whole thing, went to buy bubble tea.
Aini went home.
The rest headed to Parkway.
On the way, saw Angela and Sheryl.
Then went Macs, and three of us bought the same thing; Large Fries.
K, although, we're hungry, we don't really have the appetite.
Then went playground.
Slacked and played. It keep us fit as we're running all over the place.
5.30pm, went home, bathed.
And I accidentally slept, until 9pm.
And now on blog.
Next post or whatsoever, will be putting picture for the day.