Hey.
Well, today was fine.
In life, there's many possibilities.
Don't you agree?
Ahaha, June holidays are ending soon.
Gosh, still haven't done my homework.
I'm doing it on Wednesday.
Haha, I'm dragging my homework.
I hate paper homework.
I prefer online homework.
Which need not need to print out and stuffs.
How troublesome is that?
Then why they give online homework and in the end need to print out?
Gosh, save ink.
Haha, don't take it to heart.
I want a camera.
K, so like random.
Like suddenly talking about homework and jump to camera.
I saw this cute camera like I said in my yesterday post.
Gosh, effing cute la, can.
Btw, nowadays the weather has been a killer.
Freaking hot la.
I usually woke up in 2/3/4 am by the hotness.
I really think that, if the weather keep going on like this, people might be perspiring.
And there will be smell all around.
It's 12 midnight. Like so fast.
I thought only 11+pm, I can't sleep.
And yesterday, slept at 1+pm, cause watching So You Think You Can Dance?
How pathetic that? Haha, lame.
So, I'm going to stop here.
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!