


Friday/5 June
Hello.
K, went for dance.
Think I went with Celine.
Ya, I remembered.
Went to sushi shop for breakfast, and headed off to school.
Thought we were late, but somehow we're not.
Had dance.
I wasn't in the mood, so for warmups, I do anyhow and get scolded.
Whatever, worth it.
After school, played cards with Sarah.
Fun, k!
Then went Ice Cream Chefs with Sarah, Pearlyn and Aini.
I ordered the same thing.
Forgotten? View older posts. Ain't going to type it down.
Then we camwhore-ed.
K, like we took random stuffs.
Hello.
K, went for dance.
Think I went with Celine.
Ya, I remembered.
Went to sushi shop for breakfast, and headed off to school.
Thought we were late, but somehow we're not.
Had dance.
I wasn't in the mood, so for warmups, I do anyhow and get scolded.
Whatever, worth it.
After school, played cards with Sarah.
Fun, k!
Then went Ice Cream Chefs with Sarah, Pearlyn and Aini.
I ordered the same thing.
Forgotten? View older posts. Ain't going to type it down.
Then we camwhore-ed.
K, like we took random stuffs.