<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Art Rocks!
Friday, June 19, 2009


Before

After



Hey.
Today went out with Chermaine.
Meet her at 12.30pm.
Went to library to study.
I did like 3/4.
Hehe, yes, like 1/4 more and I'm done.
We studied until 3pm.
We went to Parkway.
Went to Banquet for lunch. Man, I'm hungry cause I didn't ate breakfast.
Then we walked around, and we saw a really cool camera that we want.
I want, the black/silver!
Then went to do the Art thingy.
Well, FC, obviously stands for our name and also fanclub.
Hehe, and we decorate Pikachu very weird with the colours.
Btw, we met this 4 years old girl name Charlotte.
Gosh, effing cute can.
Well, she understands what we're talking and we had a conversation.
Took a picture with her and her doll.
I want meet her again.
So basically, Chermaine and I made a new friend.
After that, straight to my house.
Helping Chermaine with her blog. Thanks me, k?
Haha, then around 6.30pm, she went home.