littleman: hello!
repy: Hey. You are?
Ken: Hello!
reply: Yo.
Farah: FILZAA! gd luck for ur results arh.
Farah: helloo filza! farah here
reply: Hey, thanks. You too.
Carolyn Tung.: Haha hihihihihi dear! :>
reply: Hey, sexy.
P A U L: But don't get so angry over it . BECAUSE IT'S JUST TO IRRITATE YOU. I don't like her larhh .
P A U L: I'm so in love with BANANA . Love her , a lot ! HAHAHA .HAHAH . MY WAY TO IRRITATE YOU .
reply: The more you irritate me, the angrier I'll be.
YULING,: haha. hey.
reply: Hello.
Aini: Heyyyy(: Good, start using your own money to buy your own stuffs (:
reply: Hi, k.
Ken: Hey!
reply: Hello.
Nadia: Hellohs!
reply: Hi.
jing: see i tag ppl too.
reply: Good, keep doing it.
JENNIFER !: I miss you too ! D: Lovessss.
reply: I miss you babe!
sheRyl: hey, what's up?
reply: Hello.
Ken: You look awesome my friend!
reply: Hehe, thanks.
Carolyn Tung.: Hey, anyone interested in glossy or grey leggings? Leave a comment on my blog if interested :>
reply: Ok.
T,ia ♥: hahaha hi!
reply: Hello.
clara: hello
reply: Hey.
! Cindy.(:: Haah, thanks (:
reply: No worries.
Jolie :B: haha , hey .
reply: Hi.
Ken: Hi =D
reply: Hello.
Alefiyah:D!: omg , not my friend eh ! She ' s a biitch & a slut O: Heh . PeeAss , talking about May uh (: Loves .
reply: Relax. Haha, though she quite observant.
Aini: Hi (;
reply: Hello.
Carolyn Tung.: Hahaha ok! Hi dear! Hahaha see you round some time. Hehe.
reply: K :D
Ken: How's life?
reply: Fine, alright.
sheRyl: hey ho lil' girl.
reply: I ain't a lil' girl.
Aini: your blog's SEXY.
Aini: HELLO.
reply: Hi, thanks.
chloe: heys....^^lucks for exam
reply: K, haha. Over. Late reply :(
Ken: Hello, hello & hello! =D
reply: Hi Hi Hi.
P A U L: LAME=))
P A U L: Filza , HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO YOU!In Advance...=))..HAHAHHA.HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA.....Ya.......
reply: I not so old. Nice, advance uh. I'm still single.
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!