Hi.
I've a lot of questions running through my mind.
To You;
Why are you controlling my life?
I want it how it ought to be.
And you destroyed it.
You are being unfair to me.
Why is that whenever my brothers get anything, but I don't?
Just because I'm a girl and the youngest, does that mean I get nothing?
And like I said, I'm a girl, you're taking advantage of me.{ Don't think sick }
Plus, I'm not your dog. Don't ask me do this and that for you.
How can I tolerate all this?
I want this thing, you said you would buy it for me.
But when you see the price tag, the look on your face says it all.
You're a liar. Lie to me all the time.
You conned me, so I follow you, right?
I see through you already. I will never once trust you ever again.
I still remembered you buying my brother a watch.
And the brand, is Seiko.
This is way too much.
Yeah, when my brother want buy things, you gave them $100.
When I want buy things, you gave me $10.
There's a 10x difference.
My brother bought jeans above $50.
If me, your answer is NO!
My brothers can buy whatever they want, buy I can't.
Is this call fair? You tell me. Is this?
Even ...... says I must buy cheap stuff.
Hey, why buy cheapskate stuff?
You bought my brother a shoe that cost $40+{ Around there }
But when I want this thing, you said No. Next time, maybe.
So indeed you're not buying for me. Why can't you just say so?
I'm disappointed in you!
And now onwards, I'll use my money to buy my own stuff.
Don't you come and judge/comment on the stuff I bought.
Like Fbts, it's my thing. None of your business.
Now back off!
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!