<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hi.
Today there's no school.
A day off, nice!
I exercised today to get slimmer :D
  • 100 sit-ups
  • 100 jumping jacks
  • 100 push-ups
K, I think I'm going to do it everyday.
One day, ain't helping me enough.
And, I want grow taller.
Going to start jumping everyday.
Does jumping jacks helps?
Planned to do 200 each day.
And see the result after a week.
I didn't forget to study for History.
Suddenly, I have the urge to study, so unusual.
Studies for 2 hours, continue later.
Had my early dinner :D
Later exercises again.
Yes, I saved $$$.
Unlike some people, ask people to treat.
K, whatever. Spoil brat!
By the way, I'm lazy to go out.
Sorry, friends. Next time, yeah?
And before exercising, I did warm-ups.
Nice :D
I think I'm going to add more exercises.
Isn't it better slimming down rather than people calling you fat?
Yes, 'people' claimed I'm fat.
What about that 'people'?
Gosh, calling me fat doesn't make you skinny.
Skinny makes you look good, cause you looks like a stick.
By the way, please help me spread to people to not sms me.
Thanks, by the way.