<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hey.
Again, I screwed my Science Paper.
Duh, I brought the wrong book to study :X
Yes, I agree with JiaYi{clumsiness}.
Today is ain't a good day for me.
My phone got confiscated from that .......
Just because the bill was more twice the previous one.
Damn it, who cares?
Confirm, some people are happy about this.
After school, waited for Afiqa's sms before boarding the bus.
I miss bus 9 six times in 1hr 30min.
Haha, cool, heh.
Waited damn long.
We walked all the way to the bus stop at Changi General Hospital there.
Boarded bus 10.
We reached earlier than Khairiah and Aisha.
Haha, something's hilarious.
Both of them were waving at us.
Eventually, they missed the bus stop while waving at us.
Hehe, and they ended don't know where.
And they walked all the way from the bus stop to Ice Cream Chef.
I'm in love with it :D
I forgotten. Afiqa and I reached the place, but its not open yet.
Milo Peng+Chocolate&Hersheys+Marshmallows+GummyBears=Superb!
They got a new add-on/mix-in. And it's M&M.
Then we walked all the way to St Pat's bus stop.
And then walked to library.
I didn't study, cause didn't bring maths book.
Crap and stuff, and I'm was being ..........
Then went to playground and slacked.
Nice, went home at 6.30pm