<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello.
Today is fun :D
After school, bus-ed home with people.
Went to Chermaine's house.
Wanted to continue watching Slumdog Millionaire, end up watching Another Cinderella Story.
Because, she can't find the Slumdog Millionaire cd.
K, we first time watching. Nice :D
The main characters are lucky.
We keep saying that.
Then around 4pm+ went home to change.
Then played scooter/roller blading.
Damn it!
I fell three times.
Two on my knees, one on my butt.
Effing pain, but then I was laughing.
Oh yeah, an old lady walked pass by, saw me fell.
What she did was laugh, not to help me get up.
Stupid old lady. So impolite. Urgh.
We chattered along the way.
I love today :D
One of my best day.
Chermaine, I love you as a friend.
She made my day. It's fun having her around.
Must appreciated this, if you read.
Oh yeah, earlier on.
DnT sucks alot. Get scolding cause of incomplete files.
Oh yeah, I like to thanks Nadia, Chermaine, Sharlyn, Chloe Pang, Sin Ning for helping me. Love you guys :D