<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello.
Hahs, I want a new phone.
See my mid-year results first.
Kays, left two more paper.
History & Listening Compre ( Malay)
Darn it! I screwed Q9 in Maths Paper 2.
Yes, I keep screwing all the time.
I wasted a whole bunch of countless minutes on that stupid question.
Then I realised, 15 minutes more.
So I did the last question first, then back to this idiotic question.
It's P6 question, and I forgotten how to do.
I randomly put my answer, lols.
Went home straight. So guai right?
Good girl :D So not!
Can't go out :D and lazy btw.
Hehe. Need to save $$$ .
Yes, tomorrow no school.
But study History, damn!
I'm prepared to flunk my Science & History.
Whatever, June holidays are near.
Yay! So random.