<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello.
gosh , sorry for not posting yesterday.
cause i slept a total of 12 hrs?
6pm-6am, cool. shiok!
yesterday, you go read Aini's blog then you know.
let's talk about today.
totally lost my CME file.
damnit, nowadays my mood swings turn really bad.
i shouted vulgarities in class, when the teacher was like somwhere around my area?
cause of smelly ass, dont care about him.
i dont know why like i want to have yellow form/internal suspension.
but, i change my mind, maybe not.
after school ,went for maths remedial, so boring!
then met Celine at bustop.
Celine, Aini and I went to Celine's house.
NOTBAD.
kays, we did random stuff :D
had dinner at her house :D
we all really had a fun time :D
i find it hard to study, sometimes.
i get distracted too easily.
and sometimes, it such a headache.
THANKS, Aini, Celine, Qx, JiaJun for making my day.
They really made me laugh today :D
After school: Aini,Celine
Maths lesson: Qx, JiaJun.
I don't know why I bother writing this?