<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

hello.
today aft ch went pasar malam or baazar.
buy two sausage{nice/yummy}
thn went home take out butter.
ltr helping mummy make cookies.
went meet Aisha,Afiqa and Zof.
we eat and whteva.
we did one bad thing,cannot tell youuu.
nort crime lahh.
thn Nadia call.
asked us go her hse.
thn we agree.
played gymnastic.
using mattress.
thn played"th babies"
Aisha and i started it.
kinda feeling tired makin th voice of a irritatin baby.
oh well,thn went home.
bored sia.
buhbye thn.


Ren3ii~YuLiNg*: MEI !! I MISS YOU ALOT YO ! GUD LUCK FR PSLE HAHAH !
reply:JIE!i miss you too.lol.over liao.
ALeena♥: Yo gal.Link me at my new blog,www.unlockmylove.blogspot.com :D
reply:LINKED!
{#! KHAIRIAH }: hello Filza :]
reply:hi.
Aini: hello. if you dont want to relink me nvm. i wont force you luh. [big](:[/big]
reply:no need,i relink you.
SHARM:D!<3: kelloh Filza ! ;D Nice backgroundd.
reply:thnks.
Aini: I dont always change link luh. Forget it.
reply:whateva.
Ren3ii~YuLiNg*: RELINKED SEXAYYE <3
reply:thnks.
Vina♥: Hello! Maybe after exams we all can hang out together!
reply:thts fine with me.
Vina♥: My exam like duhh
reply:huh?
Vina♥: Hope soooo I really wanna meet all of ue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
reply:sure.
BabyJuliete (Amelia):hello:DD nice music :DD v.nice :DD blogskin too :DD rawks!!! taq my blog filza (:
reply:thnks.i will.
nadia: Hi filza!!! nice blog! here my tag gurl !!1^.^
reply:hello.thank youu.
Ren3ii~YuLiNg*: HELLOH FILZA MEI. I LOVE YOU LOADS. YOU KNW THT. BT IM SAYING IT AGAIN. HAHAH
reply:nvm luhh.I ♥ you alot too.